Monday, April 09, 2018

EASTER


We had a delightful Easter celebration last Sunday.

What made it extra special was being with some of our family.

I'm posting these mostly for me and saving the memories for my photoblog book.




My older son Steve, his wife Sigrid and my granddaughter Amanda.

We missed Lauren because she is working out of state




I can't believe this granddaughter is graduating high school in about 6 weeks!




One Happy Couple....


I just received a new photo of our granddaughter Samantha.

She is our younger son's daughter.

It's hard to believe that she is turning 15 next week.





There is nothing like Family!!



7 comments:

jel said...

Some nice pictures!
and your right family's are something!

Ginny Hartzler said...

These are BEAUTIFUL family photos!

MadSnapper said...

these are priceless memories by photo. they are all really good photos of your beautiful family. we blink and time fast forward years at a time...

Shammickite said...

Everyone has such happy smiles. Your granddaughters are sweet. And growing up so fast.

Ann said...

Wonderful pictures for your photobook. Looks like such a lovely group for Easter.
Ann

Marie Smith said...

So true and you have a beautiful one!

Wanda said...

Oh I love these, Sue. The colors are so perfect...you all looks so happy and the blues are beautiful. Especially love the one of you and Dave....what a darling couple. I still waiting for Easter...haha..Can't believe it's over and we missed it.